- > Download the contents of Packages/com.recursiverhapsody.aissetgeneration into your project
- > Open your Project Settings and add your OpenAI key under “AI Generation”. If you do not have an OpenAI key, head over to https://platform.openai.com/overview to generate one. NOTE: This key should be kept private, and will be stored under
UserSettings/, so ensure that the key file is under your .gitignore.
- > Within your project, right click and hit Create > RecursiveRhapsody > Advanced > MultiImageGeneratorSettings.
- > Select your MultiImageGeneratorSettings asset and select your OutputDirectory
- > Input your prompt into the prompt field
- > Hit Generate!
From here, you can Read more about our generators, or just start creating content!